IPTV APP Tutorial for Android Devices (Smartphones, Android Box)
Step 1: Add M3U URL
Step 2: Add “streamsflix”
GSE IPTV Tutorial
Step 1: Download GSE SMART IPTV PRO.
Step 2: Open the app and Click ‘Accept’ EULA rule.
Step 3: Click ‘Setting’ on the left top corner.
Step 4: Find and click on ‘Remote Playlists’ menu.
Step 5: Click the ‘+’ button to add an IPTV provider.
Step 6: Click ‘Add M3U URL’.
Step 7: Add the name of the playlist: “streamsflix”. Below the name of the playlist, add your M3U URL. Then Click on “Add”. Finally, go to “streamsflix,” and you are ready to watch.
Smarters IPTV Tutorial for Fire TV Stick
Step 1: Before installing any third-party app, you have to turn on allowing apps from unknown sources. Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings -> My Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Apps from unknown sources -> Turn On.
Step 2: To install any app using Downloader, you have to install the Downloader app on Firestick. After installing the Downloader app, follow these steps to install Smarters IPTV on your Fire TV Stick:
- Open Downloader app.
- Enter the URL:
https://streamsflix.com/smarters/iptvsmarters.apkand click GO.
- The app will start downloading.
- Once the app gets downloaded, it will automatically move to the installation page of the app. Click “Install”.
- Once the app gets installed, click “Open” to open the app.
Inside Smarters IPTV, you need to add the following information:
- Any Name: CLOUDS
- Username: The username you received by email.
- Password: The password you received by email.
- Portal: The portal received by email.